Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 28 August 2014

ALL ABOUT DH FASHION BY DAVID HOJNIK

A new Slovenian fashion brand and the owner of the brand caught my eye not so long ago. Therefor I decided to contact David and ask him to tell me how it all started, what's it about and what are the future plans for the fresh DH fashion brand.

1. When have you started thinking about fashion design?
I actually started to think about designing  clothes and creating when I was still in high school.

2. How has it all started for you?
My first steps into the fashion industry started as a stylist. I actually worked in ZARA as a fashion stylist. And that's where I got the idea of making something on my own, something different and simply amazing. I started by making accessories for women and It all went uphill from there onwards.

3. Where do you get all the ideas and the inspirations for making all of the accessories and everything else your brand has to offer?
I consume the ideas from what's trendy and going on in the industry as well as spontaneously obviously. Also from working in ZARA, where I can see what people love to wear and I just make it all much more interesting in my designs.

4. Is the brand only for womenswear or also for men?
I actually started with designing only women's accessories like I said, but since that went really wear I decided to create more and more. So nowadays I also design for men, and that's why because men are actually more interested in spending more for their clothes in our environment and society, even though most of my costumers are women, men have simply shown a lot of interest, that was my reason to start creating menswear as well.

5. It's not all about designing it's also about showing and presenting what your brand has to offer. So where can we see your latest trends and collection?
Actually I presented my latest collection at a very successful fashion show here in Maribor, in Hotel City. The show was more successful than I could have ever imagined. To be honest It was very stressful at the beginning because me and my team did not expect such a great turn out, so we were more than happy at the positive response we have gotten.

6. After your show, you must have though about presenting your newest collection at Fashion week, haven't you?
To be completely honest It's not a priority, but obviously I have though about it. If I get this amazing opportunity I would love to show my clothes at fashion week both here in Slovenia and abroad.

7. So what are your plans for the future of DH FASHION?
Currently we are based in Slovenia, but one day we hope to expend into the world of course. But everyone has to start somewhere, isn't that right?

8. Could you tell me more about what your working on at the moment for the new collection?
Hehe I would love to, but you'll just have to wait a little longer for the collection to come out.

9. Where can people shop your clothes and accessories?
For now it is only available on our webpage, but we are thinking about opening a boutique soon.

Thank you David, I'm looking forward to seeing your interesting new work.

CONTACT:
DH FASHION
Facebook: dhfashion
info@dhfashion.si
040 621-443
https://www.facebook.com/DHfashionsite






No comments:

Post a Comment