Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 21 February 2014

Vivienne Westwood AW14 show at London Fashion Week

                             Vivienne Westwood AW14 show at London Fashion Week




Author: Timotej Letonja, February 2014
special thanks too: Vili Koderman at Loui Ferry and Tjaša Marin at NOW

As we all know FW is an exciting week, which comes around twice a year in plenty of the capital cities all around the world, most known are New York, Paris, Milano and London fashion week.
This week I had a chance to go to two amazing shows: Burberry and Vivienne Westwood.
The fashion week took place in the heart of the city, in Covent garden and some other amazing locations and lasted from 14-18th of February 2014.
I would love to thank my dear friend Loui Ferry who is working as a hairstylist in London and worked in most of the shows during the FW. As a blogger and a model, I've always wanted to be a part of something like that, especially this Fw madness. This time around I was there to experience it from another prospective, but in the future I'd love to be on the catwalk.Here are some photos, which I and my friend Tjaša Marin took in the backstage.













No comments:

Post a Comment